One of the the hardest tasks many fashion bloggers face is capturing personal style in a single shot. And although having a photog-friend handy is always helpful, many budding bloggers must face this task solo. If this is the case, we’re here to help! Here are some tips we’ve learned to help you capture your best face on camera and show off your personal style in that perfect shot.
1. Use a tripod! Do not try to prop your camera on random objects and risk damaging your camera. Using a tripod would also ensure getting the results you want. Once all that is set up, get that self-timer going!
2. Natural light is your BEST FRIEND. Try as much as possible to shoot outdoors.
3. Always remember to take more than one shot. You can always delete a picture, but you can never turn back in time to get the exact same look, feel and light that you had for a particular shoot.
4. Practice a couple of poses in front of the mirror. It is important to present yourself in your best angles possible! Once you get a hang of it, you will naturally be able to create more variety in your poses according to the outfits you are wearing
5. Last but not least, do not forget the detail shots. Be it your accessories, or the prints on your skirt, your readers want to see it up close!
Check out more from Rachel and Nicole HERE!